Friday, December 29, 2006

I am living in a dark sad house

the darkness inhabiting my soul

the smell is damp and foul

the happiness being drowned out of me

lonliness is my companion hope seems so far off

i try to run but i get held down

life seems so empty nd the world around me re stones

the world sieze to move need to be rescued i'm a man in distress

all around me is commotion and stress

need the help of a damsel one so fair and good

her hearth melts d stones

her brightness takes over d darkness and her gentle touch to make me a new man


by hood


What should I do? What should I do when I’m falling in love with you? What should I do when all I can think about is you? What should I do when I tell you I love you but I never hear you say I love you back? I’m falling in love with you and I don’t know what to do! What should I do when I want somebody, but that somebody doesn’t want me in the same way I want them. I’m falling in love with you and I don’t know what to do! What would you do if you told me you loved me and I turned the other cheek? Would you try harder and harder to win my love? Baby you got my love; I’m just afraid that it will get old and fade away. What should I do when all I can do is think about you and cry, when I can’t hold my emotions inside. I’m falling in love with you and I don’t know what to do!


by certified lover from Afrivill

please post your comments, and if you need your poems published send them to me at, keepingit_gangstar@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home